Permits and Licensing Explosives
To apply for Explosives licenses, you must visit the Headquarters office, located at the Department of Safety, 33 Hazen Drive, Concord, NH 03305.
For more information, please call (603) 223-3873.
- Application for Certificate of Competency for the Use of Explosives (DSSP 84)
- Application for License to Market and Sell Explosives (DSSP 108)
- Application for License to Store Explosive Material (DSSP 109)
- If expired, fill out the original form.
- Renewal Application for License to Store Explosive Material (DSSP 121)
- Application for License to Use, Purchase and Transport Explosives (DSSP 110)
- Application for License to Use, Purchase and Transport Black Powder Flash Powder (DSSP 110F)
- Explosive Marketing Report (DSSP 125)
- Explosives Competency Endorsement Form (DSSP 362E)
- Saf-C 1600 - Explosives