Justice Information Bureau
The mission of the Justice Information Bureau (JIB) has transitioned from the Support Services Bureau into a Bureau with a majority of its role tasked with Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) and oversight in project management.
The JIB will maintain continued efforts in ensuring troopers in the field have reliable tools and the technology necessary to provide critical services to the citizens and visitors of New Hampshire. No less important is providing the tools and technical support to the civilian staff of the Division so they can provide services to both internal and external customers. The Justice Information Bureau is comprised of the following Units:
- Headquarters Communications Unit
- Sex Offender Registry Unit (SOR)
- Permits & Licensing Unit (NICS)
- National Crime Information Center Unit (NCIC)
- Criminal Records Unit
- National Law Enforcement Telecommunications System (NLETS)
- National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS)
- J-One/Information Security/Technology
The Justice Information Bureau is dedicated to continued improvement and embraces these challenges as well as the persistently changing environment of personnel and technology presence.